As marketing holder
Our experience as an AIC-holding company began in 1988 with a company of a different name. Records later sold to third parties for marketing include:
– Italy’s first generic cimetidine-based drug (1990),
– Italy’s first cimetidine-based self-medication drug (1992),
– Italy’s first self-medication drug based on domperidone (1997),
– The first Italian drug based on Hypericum extract (2001),
– Europe’s first registration of a medicine for pediatric use only (2011),
– The first European registration of methotrexate with all therapeutic indications approved (2014).
He currently owns a number of medicinal products, such as MAH. VI.REL Pharma experiences on itself the requirements peculiar to a Pharmaceutical Company.